Jump to navigation
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- London, when I was a kid. Picadilly Circus seemed like a magical place that I had only seen in magazines, and when I was there I just turned in circles taking it all in. I did the same thing in Times Square: don't judge me.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Zanzibar and Ireland. I once read about the beaches in Zanibar and have had my record stuck on it ever since. My ancestry and the way my soul responds to the beauty of Ireland and its people indicates that it is deeply ingrained in my DNA. I have to go.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- My feet crossing a very frightening, very high railroad bridge as a shortcut to a swimming pool in Salamanca, Spain. We were young and oblivious.