About meI am a dual language teacher and traveler from Long Island, New York. Traveling has shaped my life and became a part of me. I love seeing new places, experiencing new cultures, enjoying local foods, and meeting new people. In the last few years I have traveled, I have been to 24 countries and I have no signs of stopping any time soon. I am currently working a teaching & traveling blog to share experiences and tips about teaching in the classroom and traveling the world (hoping to publish by the end of this summer!) I also love photography, music, and reading/writing.
- Reason for joining
- I would like to connect with other people who share the same love and passion of traveling, and to learn new ideas, and places from others.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- Spain- I studied abroad in Alicante in 2013 for a summer immersion program and I fell in love! I loved the culture, the food, the people, everything!
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Book early as possible! I have always found that waiting around prices will always go up.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Thailand because of the islands and the way of life there.
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- A couple days before lol