3 | Followers 30 | Events
About meI'm American, but I lived in France for 14 years, and loved every minute of it. My 2 adult children and I are fluent in French, but they are dual citizens--the best gift I ever gave them! I organize and host many trips a year for small groups to travel in the USA and overseas--in addition to the trips I take personally with friends and family. Because I knew I wanted to live abroad, I got a Masters in International Management, which opened doors for me when I lived in Paris. I hope to get an Italian passport or a long-term visa for France, so that I can spend more time with my daughter and grandson, who live in Bordeaux.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- I haven't used it yet, but Scott's Cheap Flights offers some great deals
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- All over Asia! I haven't been there yet, and it seems so exotic and different.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- A friend and I hitched a ride once in the back of a pickup truck.
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- Day before or day of departure....takes about 10 minutes.