1 | Follower 2 | Events
About meSusan Lanier-Graham, the founder of WanderWithWonder.com, has been writing and speaking about luxury food, wine, and travel destinations for more than two decades. She has authored more than 75 books and hundreds of magazine articles. Susan is an award-winning travel writer, a member of the Society of American Travel Writers (SATW). She is a Certified California Wine Appellation Specialist (CWAS). Susan is an ambassador for Rocky Mountaineer where she takes readers along on journeys of a lifetime through the Canadian Rockies. She has also been an official ambassador for Travelocity, offering tips and inspiration to fellow travel enthusiasts. Susan's work regularly appears in print and online in WHERE Arizona, WHERE Phoenix + Scottsdale, Alamo.com travel guides, Luxe. Interiors + Design, AAA Highroads, AAA EnCompasse, Luxe Beat Magazine, So Scottsdale, Uptown, AAA Home & Away, Green Living AZ, Life Refined, Modern Luxury, Fairmont.com and more. She writes for Experience Scottsdale and is the editor of Grapevine Today, the visitors guide for Grapevine, TX.
- Reason for joining
- I'm a traveler who is missing connections now that I'm not on the road
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- South of France
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Eat where and what the locals eat.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- I would take a train Prague and make my way slowly through the Eastern European countries, stopping to explore small towns along the way
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- A small boat down the rivers in Zambia
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- The day before