About meMy name is Talek Nantes, author and owner of the travel blog, www.travelswithtalek.com. My niche is active, adventurous adults who love food, culture and a little bit of comfort.
Travelswithtalek.com is a one-stop travel site featuring destination guides, travel tips and advice to help people create their own unique travel adventures. I discuss all things travel related and answer questions and concerns from readers.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- I've always loved travel. My first countries were Cuba and Mexico. After these there was no stopping me.
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Eating at least 5 blocks from any tourist location. I love authentic travel.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- China. It is so a culturally rich country. It is beautiful and has friendly people.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- about a week