Featured Member BadgeThe Nomadic Network Chapter Leader
About meMy name is Taylor and I am an early 30s travel blogger. My blog is called Brown Eyed Flower Child and I've traveled to close to 50 countries and 35 U.S. states. I enjoy luxury travel with a lot of adventure thrown in there. I am looking forward to connecting with fellow travel lovers who are passionate about exploring the world as much as me.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- Salamanca, Spain during a study abroad program in college.
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Become loyal with an airline! Those flights could really break the bank.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Egypt! The book "The Alchemist" changed my life during a tough period in 2015. Ever since reading that book, I knew I had to see the pyramids!
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- The chicken buses in Guatemala!
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- The evening before.