5 | Events
About meOriginally from Pittsburgh, I've been in the DMV for 35 years. I have 2 grown sons and 2 young grandsons. My husband and I started traveling internationally only about 12 years ago and until COVID19, we were able to go about twice a year to somewhere in Europe. Other than that, we travel locally to visit family and friends as well as searching for our retirement home.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Using my Venture card as much as possible to collect points for airline tickets
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Tough choice. There are so many places we have been that I would love to visit again and yet so many other places that I want to explore.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- A friend's luxury yacht. That's living a completely different lifestyle.
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- I start checking the weather reports about 10 days out and pack 2-3 days in advance.