Jump to navigation
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- All of them. It's not about the location. It's about the journey and wonder.
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Keep It Simple. Whether that is packing luggage, deciding on meals, transportation, attractions etc. Focus on what you really want to get out of your trip and find the most suited solution for that.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Travel all of Asia. The culture, food, people, traditions etc have always interested me and there is so much to explore.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- My feet! They surprise me every time on how far they can go.
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- Hour in advance, just enough time to finish it up before leaving