1 | Event
About meI am the Office Manager for WWOOF Australia and have been blessed to have worked for WWOOF since 2001. It is my dream job and I love the opportunity to connect travellers from all over Australia and around the world with amazing organic and biodynamic farmers Australia wide.
I have travelled to the USA, Canada, Nepal, India, Vietnam, Cambodia, New Zealand, Laos, Egypt, Jordan, Morocco, Thailand, Qatar, China and Tibet. There is much more of the world to explore yet! In the near future my travel plans will be here in Australia, which I had planned to leave until I was older, but with borders closed for most of 2021 being on the cards, exploring my home turf is looking better and better!
- Reason for joining
- I am the Office Manager for WWOOF Australia and have a deep interest in all things to do with travel.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Local guides know the best places to eat, we usually buy food at fresh markets and bakeries & make simple fresh lunches to limit eating out.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Bhutan, it has been at the top of my bucket list for a long time and calls to my soul!
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Camel :)
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- A few weeks