1 | Follower 1 | Event
- Reason for joining
- I have recently started a travel blog with place to go on a teacher's salary/schedule (it is very fresh) and would love to help teachers travel!
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- Costa Rica made me fall in love with traveling. Once I saw how a place could be so beautiful, rich in culture, with other people just being so nice...I knew I had to see what other places were like.
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Using points on the credit card and miles is how I have been able to travel so much! I would always recommend a good travel credit card, as well as frequent flyer programs with airlines.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- I have always wanted to go to Thailand to experience the culture and different areas. Since it is far and I would want to go for at least two weeks, it has been difficult scheduling a trip there with a teacher's schedule.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- I told myself I would never get on an ATV, yet driving it around different islands in Greece was the best way to explore.
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- I love to start packing a week before a trip. I try to hold off, because packing is so exciting for me!