About meMy name is Vishal Ahuja.
Fun-loving guy Filled with curiousity towards life, living in India.
Born in small Town named Jalgaon, and now I have moved to a Town named Aurangabad for my bachelor's degree in Food Technology.
I am interested in this subject, also in human Psychology.
I am also interested in photography, however not an expert.
I love to travel and explore new places.
I am a nature's beauty lover to an extreme level . I just love waterfalls, lakes, hillstations, beaches and can be near them for hours without getting bored.
Mostly I like to travel Solo, but Also keep looking forward to travel with like-minded Travellers.
I have travelled to some States in india.
I also did a foriegn trip, at the age of 19, which was my first international solo trip to UAE 🇦🇪
I visited dubai and Abu-dhabi, and the experience was amazing. I tried, saw and did many things for the first time in my life., including Taking my first ever flight.
I have realised over the time that if you Try to get out of your comfort zone, you face new challenges which helps you to Change your World view and learn new Things.
You get to see the things through a whole lot of different horizon, However for that you always need to keep those cups empty and open to new concepts.
So, Always keep the Cup Empty, Because true knowledge is knowing that you know nothing 😉💯
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- My school trip to North part of India, back in year 2016. And, my first international solo trip to UAE
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Stay in hostels, indulge yourself with the Local lifestyle/culture of the new place, travel using public transport or Hitch-hiking
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Regardless of Time and Money.!? Iceland and the whole of South-America. Maybe a trip to Mars or moon in Future 😂 - Who Knows!!
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- It depends on the trip duration and place, usually some weeks before.