About meI currently live in Austin, Texas, and work as a K-12 school administrator. I believe that life is short and should be spent exploring our world and meeting new people. I am so passionate about this, that I attempt to chronicle my adventures through my vlogs, Vlog from the Road.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- Paris train station (Gard du Nord).
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- We use an organizing app to keep track of all the planning details and items we desire to experience during our travels.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- I would travel the silk road, going from India to China.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Hand-made canoe in the Amazon (Ecuador's side).
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- 2-4 weeks before our trip.