Featured Member BadgeThe Nomadic Network Chapter Leader
About meHi, I'm Kinga from Poland.
I've been living in London since 2014 and I'm currently studying Tourism Management at Greenwich University in order to create a future where my passion and carrier go along the same way.
- Reason for joining
- Being able to listen to and share experience, get to know travelers from all around the world and make some more unique stories, in the city where I live permanently, that's more than I ever wished for!
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- Spain, I've been in love with traveling ever since I have tasted my first tapas, seen my first flamenco dance show and experienced local hospitality.
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Couchsurfing helped me not only to save loads of money on accommodation but also to meet incredible people and create some unforgettable memories.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Chile. I'm dreaming of hiking through the Patagonian landscape and seeing Milky Way with the naked eye in Atacama Dessert.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Diablos rojos (red devils bus) with blaring music full of local people only in Panama. Memorable 4h of the journey for only 25 cents!
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- As a child due to over-excitement, I used to pack up to a month before my trip - unsurprisingly, not much has changed when I got older.