About meHi all!
My name is Nabila and I'm a Pharmacist by trade but a travel enthusiast for life. I've been to 36 countries all while being a doctoral student. From solo backpacking through Africa, volunteering at a HIV/AIDs clinic in Zimbabwe, conducting public health research in Uganda (all paid for), to living in a vineyard in Italy, and working at a party hostel in Cape Town. I travel mostly alone and on a budget, I also live for unique experiences and am the queen of finding them!
I love meeting other traveller and thats how I originally started traveling. I'd love to connect and share stories.
You can catch me at @doseoftravel on IG sharing tips, crazy stories, and my experiences or www.doseoftravel.co
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- Madrid, Spain
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Error Flights for the win!
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Sitting in the back of a pickup truck
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- I'm a procrastinator, the day before!