We’re hosting a travel board game night!
It’ll be super casual; come meet new friends, play games, connect about travel experiences, and have a drink.
A few things to note:
- Take the T’s C-line Green Line to the Winchester Street/Summit Ave stop and find the group at the Knight Moves Board Game Café.
- There will be hundreds of well-known as well as unfamiliar board games to play against your fellow travelers.
- Food and non-alcoholic drinks are available for purchase, and you are welcome to BYOB! (We recommend stopping by Trader Joe’s, right up the road, before joining the event).
- We’ll have name tags available for everyone.
- Feel free to come alone – we’ll make sure everyone has a group to play with!
- This event is open to travel lovers of any kind, so bring a friend, partner, or cool co-worker with you.
If you’re new to The Nomadic Network, we’re a chapter-based organization created by the expert budget traveler Nomadic Matt. We host events for travelers across the country and virtually. Our mission is to connect travelers to people and resources that get you traveling cheaper, better, longer, and more!
It makes us happy to introduce great people to great people. And let’s face it, travelers are some of the greatest people. That’s why we’ve formed this traveler network after all. Our favorite part of the night is when we do icebreakers. Have you ever been at a party and wished you could have met even more new, fun, interesting people? Name tags and icebreakers make it easy to do that. Hope to see you soon!