Who wouldn’t want to take a walk across Northern Spain?
Cathy did it and she’s here to tell what it is like and how you can plan your own Camino.
The Camino de Santiago is a 1,000-year-old pilgrimage route that culminates in Spain’s Santiago de Compostela, where the remains of Saint James are interred. There are multiple routes, and you can do as much or as little as you like. In 2017, Cathy Fulton made a 720-kilometer pilgrimage on the del Norte and Primitivo routes to Santiago, Spain.
With meditations on gratitude as her guide, she walked solo for 50 days along the coast and through the mountains from Bilbao to Muxia. This presentation will include stories, images, and inspiration from the pilgrimage. There will be plenty of time for Q&A.
Join Us to Learn
- What a typical day is like in the life of a pilgrim
- How to plan your own Camino
- Challenges and opportunities
- Pros and cons of various routes
- The many ways to travel the Camino
- Resources for making things easier
About Our Speaker
Cathy Fulton ( @CathyFulton ) is a fiber artist, travel blogger, and the author of Dream. Plan. Travel. Your Guide to Independent Travel on a Budget. She avoids the normal tourist sites, choosing instead to discover ways to experience cultures deeply as she travels. She looks for people who share her passion for local cuisine and the fiber arts. As a result, she has met hundreds of people, many of whom have become lifelong friends. Learn more about Cathy at CathleensOdyssey.com.
Connect with Cathy
- Nomadic Network: @CathyFulton
- Website: https://cathleensodyssey.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cathleensodyssey
- YouTube: Cathleen’s Odyssey
- Book: https://cathleensodyssey.com/product/dream-plan-travel-e-book