Are you ready for the world’s most fun conference?
Taking place at a gorgeous summer camp accented by the Connecticut Berkshire Mountains, Camp Indie is THE place to learn the skills and make the connections you need to grow your location-independent business and travel lifestyle (all while having a blast at summer camp!).
Why is Camp Indie the most fun and most affordable conference you’ll attend?
- Unparalleled setting – wake up and learn in the mountains with fresh air in your lungs and nature at your doorstep
- Experiential learning – you’ll learn by doing, everything from podcasting to paddleboarding
- Organic connections – you’ll make real, deep connections with fellow campers while kayaking, around a campfire, or at small group workshops
- Small group – you’ll be able to interact with and meet everyone, including speakers, in an intimate and fun setting
- All-inclusive price – accommodation, food, workshops, and activities are ALL included at a fraction of the cost of other conferences
It’s not just a conference…it’s an experience. All you need to do is show up, relax, and have a blast enjoying an unforgettable weekend of growth, learning, and connection.
Warning: A weekend of learning coupled with boatloads of fun may lead to altered states of consciousness, personal breakthroughs, and new life-long friends. (Don’t say we didn’t warn you!)
NOTE: This is a partner event. To register, please use this link.