Hey mama (or dad), if you’ve ever felt any of these…
- Paralyzed by the thought of bringing your kids on a trip! “What if they get sick? What if they cry the entire plane ride?”
- So guilty about wishing you had more time for yourself. How can you balance loving them and still being able to do the things you love?
- So anxious and overwhelmed about being THE ONE responsible for every family trip. From packing, to planning, to making sure everyone actually enjoys the trip.
- Lost in parenthood. Feeling like “you as a person” had to be put to the side to allow the mother or father to step in. Not knowing how to balance and thrive at both.
But deep down you really wish you could:
- Travel where you want, as much as you’d like.
- Show your kids why you fell in love with traveling and see the world with them!
- Have the best adventures with your family! And come back with the best stories to share.
- Stop feeling guilty about loving travel so much and instead embrace that you can HAVE IT ALL!
- Dare to live a life fueled by passions and dreams, instead of letting it be ruled by fears!
- Move away from the “living-my-dream-through-someone-else” phase, and start acting on it.
Guess what – our speaker Ana almost gave up on her travels and dreams too when she got pregnant! She even planned a “babymoon” at 6 months pregnant, convinced that it would be her last trip…ever. Why? She didn’t know ANYONE who had dared travel with their kids before, and also, it was what her friends and family constantly told her, “Enjoy your trip ’cause once baby comes…goodbye travel and goodbye adventures.” And she believed it, until she didn’t.
Going against the grain, Ana bought one-way tickets for her whole family and stayed on the road for over 10 months!
On her family’s nomadic adventure, they spent time with locals, discovered places by foot, and kayaked to watch the sun set.
Ana – who is now a Family Travel Coach – is coming to share the ups and downs of being a family that constantly travels.
After all, kids will be young for a very short time, but if you commit to putting yourself first so you can feel more aligned AND ALIVE you can pour into others. Living your life intensely, having adventures, traveling and embracing every magical part of your being is integral to a happy family life.
Join us to learn…
- Why traveling doesn’t have to stop when you have kids
- How to make long-term travel work as a family with young ones
- Tips & strategies for staying on the road for a while
- A few packing essentials for babies & kids
- How to navigate the struggles of long-term family travel
- …and get a mini roadmap on how to get started now!
Featured speaker: Ana Ruiz
Ana Ruiz (@anaruiz) is a Certified Family Travel Coach, Travel Writer & Creator, Speaker, and Online Business Owner. She’s been traveling the world with her wild little ones for the last 4 years, and now helps other moms do it too. She believes travel is magic and motherhood is magic. One should not exist without the other. She recently came back from a 10-month family trip that took her from snorkeling with sea lions at The Galápagos Islands, to sleeping at a camp in The Merzouga Desert. Yep! All of this with her kids.