We’re hosting a travel meetup again in Los Angeles!
Meet new friends, connect about travel experiences, and eat some authentic Thai food at Wat Thai Temple, a Thai Buddhist Temple and food court.
A few things to note:
- This event is open to travel lovers of any kind, so bring a friend, partner, or cool co-worker with you.
- You’ll be able to order drinks and snacks at the weekend food market.
- Cash only. To purchase food, you must bring cash to exchange for tokens at the entrance. You will be able to trade back unused chips for cash.
- Seating will be first come, first served. Your LA chapter leader, Leah, will arrive early to scope seating out.
- We’ll have name tags and host a few icebreakers to get the conversation flowing.
- Parking: Free and street parking available around the venue.
If you’re new to The Nomadic Network, we’re a chapter-based organization created by the expert budget traveler Nomadic Matt. We host events for travelers across the country and virtually. Our mission is to connect travelers to people and resources that get you traveling cheaper, better, longer, and more!
It makes us happy to introduce great people to great people. And let’s face it, travelers are some of the greatest people. That’s why we’ve formed this traveler network after all.