With the 2022 holiday season underway, lots of in-person events, new chapter leaders onboarding, an app on the horizon, and so many shiny new community members — we need to take a moment to regroup during our monthly Chapter Leader Meeting!
Let’s all meet to celebrate your Chapter’s wins, brainstorm ideas if there’s something your Chapter needs support on, welcome our newest CLs, and brainstorm how we can better serve our traveler communities.
Here’s the schedule for our hour together for the November Check-In:
- Quick icebreaker to get to know your fellow CLs more and welcome new CLs!
- Quick refresher on the new CL Hosting Basics webpage that was shared during the recent Regional Check-In sessions (and how to make the most of it as a CL as we all prepare to kick off 2023)
- Celebrating some of the incredible things CLs have been doing during 2022
- Forum for feedback on anything TNN
- Action items due before 12/15/22 such as pre-planning your first 2023 events and submitting draft events to the website
I’ll be hosting two virtual calls specifically for Chapter Leaders on Wednesday, November 16th (if you’d rather go to the afternoon one, sign up here). Hopefully you can make one. If not, let me know and I’ll get the info to you.
See you sooner than soon — grateful for each of you!
TNN Chapter Manager