Full datetime event:New York — Wednesday, July 28, 2021From 12:00 pm to 1:00 pmLos Angeles — Wednesday, July 28, 2021From 9:00 am to 10:00 amLondon — Wednesday, July 28, 2021From 5:00 pm to 6:00 pmAthens — Wednesday, July 28, 2021From 7:00 pm to 8:00 pmSingapore — Thursday, July 29, 2021From 12:00 am to 1:00 amSydney — Thursday, July 29, 2021From 2:00 am to 3:00 am
Have you ever dreamed of walking across a continent?
Biking from coast to coast?
Trekking through the highest mountains?
Have any travel bucket list items you've yet to cross off?
Do you want to live an life of epic global adventures...but don't know where to start?
That's where Dave and Deb of ThePlanetD come in! This couple has taken countless unique journeys around the world such as...
- 12,000km Tour D'Afrique bike race
- 14,000km Mongol Rally car race from London to Mongolia
- Foot trekking in Bhutan and the Himalayan Mountains
- Horse trekking in Kyrgyzstan
They are joining TNN to teach us how to make travels more exciting in order to truly immerse yourself in culture and experiences that ignite life changes. In this talk, you'll:
- Get introduced to some out-of-the-box ways of exploring
- Learn how to look at your life through a different — more epic — lens
- Tips on how to plan for, pack for, and where to find epic adventures
- Learn how non-bloggers can get sponsors — if the trip is epic enough!
- Hear how taking risks can change lives and in these uncertain times, this is the time to take a risk (if it's something you really want to do)
- Walk away inspired to plan a truly epic adventure of your own
Join us and find out how to finally knock those travel bucket list items off your list!
DEB & DAVE founded ThePlanetD after cycling the continent of Africa in 2008. Since then they’ve been inspiring adventure in everyone, showcasing an ordinary couple living an extraordinary life. Forbes Magazine named The Planet D, one of the Top 10 Travel Influencers in the world and they’ve won numerous blogging and photography awards. They've traveled to 115 countries on 7 continents. Living by the motto "Adventure is for Everyone" Dave and Deb share information, inspiration, and travel tips to help people step out of their comfort zone and live their dreams.
Connect with Deb & Dave: