Full datetime event:New York — Thursday, September 30, 2021From 12:00 pm to 1:00 pmLos Angeles — Thursday, September 30, 2021From 9:00 am to 10:00 amLondon — Thursday, September 30, 2021From 5:00 pm to 6:00 pmAthens — Thursday, September 30, 2021From 7:00 pm to 8:00 pmSingapore — Friday, October 1, 2021From 12:00 am to 1:00 amSydney — Friday, October 1, 2021From 2:00 am to 3:00 am
Drop the word 'India', and you’ll see a million different expressions and opinions!
Every time our speaker, Dimple, speaks to someone about where she belongs (passport-wise), she gets the most interesting comments and questions:
- “I love India!”
- “I’ve always wanted to go there but if feels too big to do solo!”
- “I’ve been an Ashram there for X days/weeks/years.”
- “I want to spend a number of months there, so I’m waiting to explore until I have the time.”
- “I adore anything Shahrukh Khan makes!”
- “Is it safe to go as a woman?”
- “Bollywood dancing in my favorite!”
- “New Delhi!”
- “I’ve have heard it's so hot there.”
- “I’ve heard the people in India are so kind.”
- “Where should I go when I visit?”
…and everything else!
As a travel enthusiast, I’m sure you’ve heard or said something similar about this popular tourist destination.
If you’ve dreamt of exploring India, this is your chance to get to know from a local. Dimple is a nomadic artist whose two biggest passions are dancing and traveling. Her hometown is Mumbai and she’ll be presenting about India from there.
In this event, Dimple will:
- Help you plan to explore India
- Share about Mumbai, The City of Dreams
- Divulge her favorite hidden gem worth exploring in the north
- Tell you about the quirks of this mega diverse country where each state feels like a different country!
- Answer any of your questions about planning and budget travel in India
Dimple Champaneria is a nomadic artist known as ‘out of the normal’. She’s a free spirit who loves to live the best of both worlds as a professional dancer and traveler. Recently got back from an extended stay in the UK and Europe where she was able to explore Budapest, Prague, Poland, Berlin, and Austria. Now, she’s back in her hometown of Mumbai and adores journeying around the vastly different regions of her country.
Her dance career somehow came to include an intense passion for traveling. Now she finds joy empowering creatives to travel the world in an affordable way whilst living their other passions.
Connect with Dimple:
- Instagram: @out_of_the_normal