Full datetime event:New York — Tuesday, November 16, 2021From 8:00 pm to 9:00 pmLos Angeles — Tuesday, November 16, 2021From 5:00 pm to 6:00 pmLondon — Wednesday, November 17, 2021From 1:00 am to 2:00 amAthens — Wednesday, November 17, 2021From 3:00 am to 4:00 amSingapore — Wednesday, November 17, 2021From 9:00 am to 10:00 amSydney — Wednesday, November 17, 2021From 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm
Drones are a powerful way to both discover the world while traveling and provide a new perspective when telling a story.
If you're new to flying a drone or want some fresh and creative new ideas for how to fly your drone, in this workshop you'll learn:
- How to get the attention of hotels and tourism boards with your drone
- Ideas for using your drone as a tool that's part of your creator offering
- Quick tips for easily getting cinematic drone shots
- How to take and quickly edit (from your phone!) unique drone photos that will make your audience do a double take
- How to shoot and optimize horizontal shots for vertical social platforms like Instagram and TikTok
She's known not only for her stunning drone shots, but her ability to creatively tell travel stories. A certified drone pilot who flies everyday, she's passionate about helping others to capture their travels from the sky and share it with the world.
Connect with Christine: