Full datetime event:New York — Wednesday, November 10, 2021From 12:00 pm to 1:00 pmLos Angeles — Wednesday, November 10, 2021From 9:00 am to 10:00 amLondon — Wednesday, November 10, 2021From 5:00 pm to 6:00 pmAthens — Wednesday, November 10, 2021From 7:00 pm to 8:00 pmSingapore — Thursday, November 11, 2021From 1:00 am to 2:00 amSydney — Thursday, November 11, 2021From 4:00 am to 5:00 am
Visiting NYC soon? You've got to add Brooklyn's food scene to your list!
There's a reason that the welcome sign on the Brooklyn side of the Carey Tunnel boasts, Brooklyn: Name It...We Got It!
NYC-based tour guide and travel writer, Brian Cicioni, will be sharing ten years' worth of suggestions from exploring Brooklyn's food scene. Get ready for some perspective-shifting tips and mouth-watering shots from some of his favorite restaurants in NYC's most populous borough!
Join us to learn:
- Brian's favorite pizza spots in Brooklyn
- How to get the most out of the different ethnic neighborhoods
- Why he heads to Brooklyn when he wants to discover the culture and cuisine of a new country he plans to visit
- Who he turns to for advice on Brooklyn's food scene
- What makes a place deserving of a second visit
- Where you can find excellent dining options in nearly every corner of Brooklyn
- Brooklyn's food scene beyond traditional restaurants
Brian Cicioni enjoys exploring cities along public transit lines and writing about it at his blog, IMayRoam.com. He also writes about food tours, layovers, and exploring movie and musical landmarks. You can find more of his work on CheapTickets, Matador Network, and USA Today's 10 Best. Brian has traveled to more than 50 countries as well as every state except for Alaska. On weekends, he leads music and film-focused tours of New York City. His five-star rated Goodfellas Tour has been featured in Airbnb Magazine. Always happy to offer tips to aspiring travel writers and tour guides, Brian has been featured multiple times at the New York Times Travel Show as part of their Meet the Experts panel.
Connect with Brian: