Full datetime event:New York —
StartMonday, May 16, 2022 9:30
EndThursday, May 19, 2022 8:00Los Angeles —
StartMonday, May 16, 2022 6:30
EndThursday, May 19, 2022 5:00London —
StartMonday, May 16, 2022 14:30
EndThursday, May 19, 2022 13:00Athens —
StartMonday, May 16, 2022 16:30
EndThursday, May 19, 2022 15:00Singapore —
StartMonday, May 16, 2022 21:30
EndThursday, May 19, 2022 20:00Sydney —
StartMonday, May 16, 2022 23:30
EndThursday, May 19, 2022 22:00
Global Guide Summit is the only event to specifically focus on the needs of all tour guides from walking guide to docents to tour leaders and directors.
This event is for you whether you're a seasoned guide, or curious to know more about opportunities in the guiding profession.
The inaugural Summit (originally billed as “GuideWeek”) in 2021 was a smashing success, with more than 400 attendees from around the world (from France to Chile to Japan!). For 2022, the Global Guide Summit returns with brand-new virtual content designed to make you the best tour guide you can be, including:
- A new slate of vital educational programming curated to optimize your performance as a tour guide, from storytelling to marketing to back-office management.
- Keynote speaker Mickela Mallozzi, four-time Emmy Award-winning Host and Executive Produce of Bare Feet with Mickela Mallozzi.
- Myriad opportunities to connect with tour operators both locally and globally.
- Socializing and virtual tours.
All elements of the Global Guide Summit have been specifically planned to empower guides and help you connect with colleagues across tour genres and geographical regions:
- Education Sessions – May 16-17, 2022
- Recruitment – May 18, 2022
- Association Open House Day – May 19, 2022