1 | Following 6 | Events
About meI am a 24 year old research coordinator and like to travel in my spare time! I love outdoor adventures, history, art, and all the food & wine. My dream is to work as a clinical psychologist and travel the world (hopefully at the same time).
- Reason for joining
- I would like to join this community to meet fellow travelers, participate in events, and exchange travel tips.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Save money on lodging by staying in an Airbnb or hostel - preferably one that has a kitchen.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- I would take a month long trip in Europe - probably to Spain, France and Portugal. I have wanted to visit those countries for a long time, but have not had a chance to yet.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Does swimming with the dolphins count? Otherwise, the usual car, train and plane.
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- A few days in advance. Don't like feeling rushed!