1 | Follower 13 | Events
About meWhenever I see an airplane flying over me, I get the travel itch. I get excited when I'm in an airport (except during COVID Times) because there is so potential. I am overwhelmed with joy when I know I'm going to travel abroad for fun. I have even gone to the International Terminal in the past to do the Love Actually, where I watch people greet their families and loved ones at the arrival gate. That's how much I love travel as I see it as a form of play. When I'm not traveling, I am a Positive Psychology Play Speaker where I use play to address really challenging issues. I just contributed to a NY Times article about How To Add More Play In Your Grown-Up Life - Even Now: www.nytimes.com/2020/08/14/smarter-living/adults-play-work-life-balance.html
Looking forward to meeting the Nomadic community.
- Reason for joining
- Because I can't travel right now, meeting other travel people is a form of travel for me.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- St. Vincent & The Grenadines
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Do not check a bag. It's saves you so much time. Also, remind yourself when traveling alone that most people around you also feel alone, so talk to everyone.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Around the World over the span of a year. Because there is so much of the world that I feel needs to be seen.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Motorcycle driven by a child
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- 4 hours in advance