4 | Events
About meHi! I'm Jess and I've traveled to over 50+ countries, camped on all 7 continents, and have seen all 7 of the New World Wonders. I currently live in Seattle but spend a lot of time elsewhere. I founded Unbound, an experiential travel marketplace where you will be perfectly matched with the group trip of your dreams. Previously, I spent 14+ years working for fortune 100 companies in the tech space.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- Living in Shanghai changed my perspective on how big and small the world can be.
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Everywhere search on Skyscanner.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Since I've been to Antarctica, I'd now choose Greenland b/c it's relatively untouched.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Private plane - what a luxury!
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- I plan to pack a week ahead but always procrastinate to a few hours before my flight.