About meHello fellow Travelers. Joe here. I have worked in Responsible Tourism and Responsible Adventure Travel for 25 years. I've been blessed to have explored 87-countries. I am also a Tour Guide, Travel Photographer, Do-gooder and Founder of Meaningful Trips tour company. I believe that meaningful, purposeful travel can change the world.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- My first trip abroad at age 25, exploring all throughout Europe w Eurail Pass.
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Always pack a small rubber sink-stopper to clean clothes.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Kayak Greenland's Tasiusaq Bay and Disko Bay to see floating icebergs and raw nature.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Massive floating basket in Hampi India.
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- Day before