1 | Follower 10 | Events
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- I grew up in a really small town, so honestly just going to the grocery store would give me butterflies as a kid.
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- If your flight gets delayed or cancelled and you're stuck with 2000 other passengers ahead of you, call the airline and opt for the Spanish language line. It's regulation that all customer service agents be bilingual. You'll bypass the line in no time.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Sudan: the food, the people, the connection to the land.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Hitchhiking, which was surprising as I didn't think it would work...
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- I start thinking about packing as soon as I book a ticket and then I'm still stuffing things in my bag as I'm headed to the airport.