Featured Member BadgeA Nomadic Network Star!
About meA Tanzanian-Brooklynite, storyteller and curious traveler is on a mission to visit every corner of Tanzania. Leaving no stone unturned while sharing with her audience/ guests the beauty of her homeland has to offer.
Her extensive travel between the US and East Africa has provided her a unique understanding of both cultures and she has learned not only how people travel, but has also inspired local civil activities. Her community work has empowered her and allows her to unlock and uncover the genuine experience of her culture, heritage, and people of a great African country.
Today, Justa splits her time equally between the US and Tanzania - spending six months in both places. In both places, she manages and operates what she calls an experiential travel company. Curious on Tanzania is dedicated to leading curious individuals and organizations on experiences driven by their curiosities and guided by passionate locals.
Read more here: www.curiousontanzania.com/our-story
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Save and enjoy your trip to the fullest
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Dhow Boat in Zanzibar
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- A day before