About meHungarian by birth, American by naturalization, International by choice.
Health writer at katgalwriter.com writing blog content and ebooks for functional docs, nutrition companies, and other brands in the health and wellness world.
Former children's rights researcher. Sometimes EFL teacher. Former health coach. Always a student.
Runner, cat-lover, book worm.
I quote Twin Peaks and The Big Lebowski a lot. Trainspotting is the bomb.
I am absolutely in love with Split, Croatia. My favorite place on the planet. Yet, my favorite country is Thailand. And Meta di Sorrento in Italy where I got to live when I was 10 is forever paradise in my heart.
First time abroad: Greece, age 4
First time living abroad: Italy, age 10, for 3 months only
First time abroad without my parents: camp in Italy, age 12
First time abroad without adults: Prague, age 16
First time moving abroad (and never moving back to my country after): US, age 17
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- Greece, age 4
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- day before