Featured Member BadgeThe Nomadic Network Chapter Leader
About meI'm a slow traveler, backpacker, and 1/2 of Ticket 2 Anywhere podcast. I've been around the world (via Vegas, South America & Australia) for the past 6 years then back to my hometown of Los Angeles, using it as my home base as I continue to travel and work remotely in podcast production and event/community management. Planning experiences energizes me; Hearing about your experiences fulfills me.
Obsessed with coffee, hostels, dancing, public transport, soccer, seafood, and chasing summer.
- Reason for joining
- I believe in the power of travel, stories, and connecting with one another.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- fastest way to make friends, besides a smile and "hello"? BRING: sunscreen, speakers, and/or a deck of cards/jungle speed/any portable game
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Right now, Taiwan and a roadtrip around the Iberian Peninsula sound the most appealing
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- the bed of a truck to get from the jungles of Guatemala down to the pueblos
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- usually 3 days before I'm still buying things I "think I need"!