About meTravel blogger, photographer, and content creator for the Girl With Blue Sails travel blog. I post travel guides and tips that focus on budget travel with just a touch of luxury. My goal is to inspire my readers to set sail on a journey of their own.
- Reason for joining
- I take any chance I can get to connect with like minded travelers. Looking to learn, collaborate, and contribute.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- Italy. Ever since stepping foot in that beautiful country, I’ve been I love with travel. The people, the sunshine, the history… and the pasta. Oh my, the pasta.
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Consider downgrading some accommodations so you can spend more on experiences.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- My heart is set on Spain and Portugal. I’ve still never been, even though my husband’s family is from these countries. We’re planning to go big on that trip and do it right! Can’t wait for the sunshine, wine, and tapas.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- A jeepney in Manila. What a wild ride.
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- I start planning my packing list at least a few weeks in advance. Early enough so I have to time to make any necessary purchases. Then, once it’s time to pack, I just check things off the list and toss them into the luggage.