Featured Member BadgeThe Nomadic Network Chapter Leader
About meI am grateful to serve as the Chapter Director for The Nomadic Network, which combines my two greatest passions: Travel and Events!
Prior to this role, have been to 49 states, worked as a travel writer for CostaRica.com, shot a documentary in Thailand, and went on some wild travel adventures in Bali, Peru, and New Zealand. I've also been fortunate enough to have been featured on MTV, ABC, PBS, NPR, & TEDx.
Traveling has opened so many doors for me and it has completely changed my life.
I now look forward to helping as many people as possible to have the same transformative experience. I look forward to connecting with as many of you as possible on my travels, so feel free to reach out and say hello!
Things I enjoy include:
Hiking, Game Nights, Open Mics, Karaoke, Chess, Poker, Backgammon, Mario Kart, Yoga, Events, Workshops, Books, Dancing, and Live shows. I'm an experience-driven "Yes" man who is on a mission to live to the fullest.
Industry SegmentSolo Traveler
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- Definitely the entire country of Costa Rica! It completely changed the way I looked at the world.
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- It's okay to work really hard for a few months and save up so you can truly enjoy your journey. And make sure to get your credit score up. It can go a long way to getting cards and points.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Believe it or not, with all of my travels, I haven't been to Europe yet! Spain is my top destination because of it's amazing culture and nature spots
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Riding a scooter at midnight during a thunderstorm in Bali on rolling hills was definitely quite the adventure.
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- I like to do research beforehand and come up with a loose structure, but I ultimately end up following the flow of the trip as it unfolds.