We’re looking for enthusiastic speakers to present to TNN’s community of travelers!
About the virtual events The Nomadic network puts on:
- On a topic that travel lovers really enjoy!
- Includes some sort of visual presentation to teach on that subject
- 1 hour long (20-30 minute presentation followed by 20-25 minute community Q&A)
- By-the-community-for-the-community effort
- Draw an average of 30 – 150 – sometimes more – live attendees, depending on the topic and other factors (about double that RSVP)
Some great topics that out community loves to hear about:
- Budget travel
- Solo travel
- Female travel
- Destination-specific travel (especially the US, Europe, & Southeast Asia)
- Photography & Instagram
- Writers, authors & bloggers
- Travel content creators
- Travel hackers (points & miles)
We love getting to share what our travelers are passionate about so we’re looking forward to hearing from you!
We really appreciate you taking the time to fill this application out. Thanks in advance!