1 | Follower 4 | Events
About meCalifornian-turned-New Yorker (well, Hobokenite) Rachel started her editorial career chasing celebrities as a magazine editor (Us Weekly, CosmoGIRL!, J-14). Along the way, she also started chasing passport stamps, writing for Travel + Leisure, Condé Nast Traveler, Airbnb Magazine, Lonely Planet and Washington Post. She now covers travel and pop culture while wandering the world — often reluctantly running races.
- Reason for joining
- The true purpose of travel is community.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- Croatia, Patagonia, London.... the list goes on.
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Don't be afraid to wait and book a hotel last minute.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- I drove a Twizy all over Bermuda on a solo trip.
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- I never unpack!