About meI was born in Ghana, West Africa, and my first travel adventure was at two years old when my family moved to Prague (then Czechoslovakia!).
I've been living in the US off and on for most of my adult life between New York City, California, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and back to New York again. Yea, I move a lot!
I love traveling and meeting people who travel, but more than that I love talking to the local people wherever I go listening to their stories - the good, the bad, the ugly - and then creating a visual memoir for those trips. Sometimes it's a documentary, other times it's a visual editorial.
Some of my favorite adult travels so far: Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Honduras, Canada, Germany, Japan.
Check out my video documentary for Japan: youtu.be/6WarzWJX_BY
- Reason for joining
- To meet like-minded travelers online, and in cities and countries I travel to
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Befriend and talk to locals for the best experiences and most affordable deals on food, entertainment, and sights and sounds.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Back to Japan
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Trotros in Ghana
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- 2 weeks in advance