2 | Events
About meRick Southers is a freelance photographer and filmmaker based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Born in the South and raised in the North, Rick’s wide lens of perception was formed at a young age. His lineage of entrepreneurs and artists subconsciously nudged him toward his own destiny.
Rick’s love of photography stemmed from documenting world travels in his early 20s. It was his talent for visual storytelling that led him to hone his craft and begin capturing important moments for clients. Over the past 5 years Rick has amassed a portfolio of hotels, travel companies, weddings, festivals, and other events spanning the US, Africa, Asia, and Europe.
- Reason for joining
- Im interested in the webinar content
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- Cape Town, South Africa
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Budgeting and credit card points
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Australia because it was a childhood dream
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Tuk Tuk
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- A day in advance