About meS M Sajjad Hossain is a Bangladeshi freelance travel writer and photographer, advertising personality based in Dhaka. He has written a number of travelogues which has published in Ramna Green Magazine owned by the prestigious centennial old club i.e. Dhaka Club Limited as a Travel Writer since 2010. His FB page is merely a compilation of the travel experiences he had within the country and outside country. One of his pictures has been published just for a day in North American online based magazine named Travel + Leisure. It is worth mentioning, his first travel book had been published in the biggest book fair of Bangladesh called “Omor Ekushey Gronthomela” in February 2020. His future intention is to run an independent Bengali travel blog site for which he’s been preparing himself towards that goal. Happy traveling.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Exploring any city or place on a bicycle in the early morning
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Japan. To see technological excellence in my own eyes.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- Within Asia, a week is fine but beyond Asia, monthlong plan is required.