Featured Member BadgeThe Nomadic Network Chapter Leader
About meI am a former librarian turned programmer by profession and a literary-inspired travel blogger. I love travel inspired by the books I read, and I blog about it at A Suitcase Full of Books.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- There isn't just one. My top 3 favorite places are England, Switzerland, and Prince Edward Island, Canada
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Spend more on accommodations or experiences and balance with cheaper food.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Greece because of the book My Family and Other Animals by Gerald Durrell.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- e-bike. I was terrified beforehand, but it ended up being so much fun!
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- I start writing lists months in advance and then start putting things in the suitcase about a week before.