5 | Following 10 | Events
About meMy name is Sean Abraham and I started my journey in Barcelona, Spain. The place gave me roots that have shaped my upbringing. During my time there I evolved through childhood up until the age of 14. During that time I made friends who I can still keep in touch from time to time. The sad part was that I left but soon to realize the opportunities ahead.
The move took me to Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where I completed my studies and moved on to owning a franchised business. The journey shaped to be a competent business owner and placed me through trying times which were all upheld and overcame them all.
Next, my journey took me into Private Investigation, Protection Officer, Hotel General Manager, Screening Officer, and Sales Director. One can say I was trying many variations.
Continuing along I started working onboard the cruise ship industry, taking me through journeys around the world. Until this point in my life, I am still enjoying the luxuries of traveling aboard passenger cruise lines.
All in all, I have made my choices in which I learned and trudged on to make my other memories jealous and continuing to do the same.
I started the site www.seansnetwork.com
- Reason for joining
- travel is been in my blood since I have been 12 years old
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Greece because of the weather and peaceful environment
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Bus inside a train and then underwater
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- a day in advance