About meI am the Jackie Jones host of the Jackie Jones Challenge to Living the Life of Your Dreams. I was born in London and raised in New York City. Travel has always been a part of life from the moment l stepped onto my first BOAC 747 til today traveling from North America to the Far East.
My life's goal is to visit all 193 United Nations Member States and enjoy the customs, cultures and cuisines of each country. Travel is the "Best Form of Education" and I plan to enjoy all the best forms.
- Reason for joining
- I want to join the community because I am a traveler and I want to join the tribe of travelers here.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- I fell in love with traveling the idea of getting on a plan and seeing the beautiful model-like stewardesses in classy uniforms with pill box hats made me fall in love with travel.
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Connect with your travel tribe and identify cool regions and locations to visit and things to do and do it.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- I would go back to Bali. When I’m in Bali life is carefree. I found the people kind and friendly and the nomad community supportive and helpful.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- The most surprising mode of transportation I’ve used is a tuk tuk. It felt like I was riding in a mobile can.
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- I start parking for a trip months in advance. I manifest the destination and once I get the tickets. I throw everything in a bag the night of the flight and away I go.