About meAddicted to the ideas of self-improvement, lifetime learning, and progress through positively-directed tough love. Through The Nomad Experiment, and my book "The Beginner Traveler's Guide to Going Nomad," I write about engaging the necessary—but scary—comfort-zone-crashing moments that can lead to life-changing new experiences, especially as it comes to travel.
- Reason for joining
- More friends that love travel!
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Grocery Shopping! Then picking and choosing your big meal spends out!
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Somewhere to see actual glaciers. Like for-realsies ones that are massive and as blue as the sky above.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- I'm still fairly green, so bus travel across Mexico was pretty frightening at first!
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- 2-3 days, then a quick looksee to make sure I'm good to go a day before.