3 | Events
About meSemi-retired engineer from Melbourne. Looking to be a grey digital nomad...
- Reason for joining
- Aiming to spend my retirement travelling as much as I can. Meeting locals and participating in local culture is the real joy of travel.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- When flying between Australia and Europe get off half way - Singapore or Hong Kong or Bangkok - and sleep in a bed for a night. Makes all the difference to arriving reasonably refreshed.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Spain for the food and wine.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Husky Dog Sled
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- The day before. All day. Pack in haste and repent at leisure.