About meTraveler + Content Creator + Planner. Always on the search for the next destination and experience. Love connecting people to places and empowering women to travel. Join me on a girl's trip where you can travel solo without being alone.
- Reason for joining
- To meet like-minded travelers and learn
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- Paris, France
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Once upon a time, it would be to fly stand-by. Now, I think, a good option is to search for long layovers to add in some sightseeing time in another city.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- I would travel to the destinations of my top 10 travel movies, see the sights, experience the culture, and get to know the locals.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- An America's Cup Racing Yacht--I was the primary grinder.
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- I start a spreadsheet a few weeks before the trip. Then shop for items to fill in the gaps, but for some reason, I almost always waiti until the last minute to actually pack my clothes. Oh, and I cannot live without my packing cubes.