About meAlways looking for adventure beyond my four walls. I'm a traveling teacher who loves volunteering for various NPO/NGO's. My most recent "home" was Thailand. Currently looking for new opportunities and exploring more of the digital travel world.
- Reason for joining
- Connection, new ideas and personal growth
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- Costa Rica
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- CouchSurfing! It's perfect to learn about a culture and make amazing friends. The big bonus is it's free!
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- I would love to visit Taiwan to check out the food scene!
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- An escorted military truck
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- I always plan everything in my head far in advance, however I usually don't get to packing until a week before.