Last Updated: August 31st, 2022
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, all written content on this site is owned by Nomadic Matt, Inc and/or our affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. The Site is provided solely for your personal noncommercial use. You may not use the Site or the materials available on the Site in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or that has not been authorized by us. More specifically, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from the Site without prior permission. You may, however, download, print, and/or share one copy of individual pages of the Site for non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
Your License to Us.
By posting or submitting any material (including, without limitation, comments, blog entries, photos, and videos) to us via the Site, internet groups, social media venues, or to any of our staff via email, text, or otherwise, you are representing: (i) that you are the owner of the material, or are making your posting or submission with the express consent of the owner of the material; and (ii) that you are eighteen years of age or older.
Limitations on Linking and Framing.
You may establish a hypertext link to the Site so long as the link does not state or imply any sponsorship of your site by us or by the Site. However, you may not, without our prior written permission, frame or inline link any of the content of the Site, or incorporate into another website or other service any of our material, content, or intellectual property.
Accuracy of Information
While we shall endeavor to ensure that all information on the Site is accurate, we cannot vouch that all information will be accurate and up-to-date at all times. The Site contains a large amount of data, and errors are likely to occur.
Part of this Site contains materials submitted to Nomadic Matt, Inc by Third Parties. It is the responsibility of these Third Parties to ensure that the materials submitted for inclusion on this Site comply with national and relevant foreign laws.
We cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability of this material and hereby disclaim any responsibility for error, omission, or inaccuracy in the material or for any misinterpretation, loss, disappointment, negligence, or damage caused by reliance on any material contained within the Site.
We also cannot accept responsibility for any failure or alleged failure in the delivery of the services referred to herein, or in the event of bankruptcy, liquidation, or cessation of trade of any company, individual or firm referred to herein. You are advised to check with the establishment concerned.
We accept no responsibility for the content of any Site to which a hypertext link from this Site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an ‘as is’ basis. Should you find any inaccurate information on the Site, please inform us at [email protected] and we shall correct it as soon as it is practicable to do so.
By registering your name and email address on the Site, you are agreeing to receive email communication from Site regarding its program and services.
For the refund policy, see the individual product page. Refund policies are clearly shown there. There are no exceptions made.
Your Use of the Service
Additionally, you must not:
- Use the Service for illegal or immoral purposes or infringe any third party’s rights, including but not limited to privacy or intellectual property rights; or
- Cause harm or attempt to cause harm to another user; or
- Behave in a way that is offensive, racist, abusive, obscene, threatening or libelous; or
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any information available via the Service; or
- Misuse the Service in any other way
The opinions expressed using our Service, or on media linked to our Service are not necessarily ours or our affiliates. We do not undertake to monitor or review all user-generated content posted using our Service, and any use of the Service will be at Your own risk.
If you consider that your rights (such as your privacy or intellectual property rights) are being infringed by another person, or The Nomadic Network, please contact us at [email protected]
We have the right to:
- Monitor and record any content and, at our sole discretion, remove for any reason any content submitted by you;
- Prevent your access to, or use of, the Website or Service or terminate your membership with immediate effect, in accordance with the termination provisions below;
- Make any changes to the Website or Service at our sole discretion or as required from time to time by law or any other applicable requirements; and/or
- To the extent permitted by law, use, distribute, reproduce, store, archive, publicly perform and display your content in any media whatsoever and to use your content for any purposes including but not limited to commercial, advertising, and promotional purposes.
Non-Guarantee of Results
You agree that the Company has not made any guarantees about the results of taking any action, whether recommended on this Website or not. The Company provides educational and informational resources that are intended to help users of this Website succeed. You nevertheless recognize that your ultimate success or failure will be the result of your own efforts, your particular situation, and innumerable other circumstances beyond the control and/or knowledge of the Company.
You also recognize that prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Thus, the results obtained by others – whether clients of the Company or otherwise – applying the principles set out in the Site are no guarantee that you or any other person or entity will be able to obtain similar results.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE, OUR SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, INCLUDING IN OUR MESSAGING, BLOGS, COMMENTS OF OTHERS, BOOKS, EMAILS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, OR THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE OR BY US IN ANY WAY, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, OUR LIABILITY AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.) YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES ON THE SITE, OR WITH ANY OF THE SITE’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE AND THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND/OR MATERIALS.
Termination and Access Restriction
If you feel that your copyright rights have been violated, please send me a DMCA takedown notice and I’ll gladly remove it. You can send the notice to [email protected] or Nomadic Matt, Inc, 2318 Santa Rosa St, Austin TX 78702 with the following information:
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the alleged infringing material is located;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by you, the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
These Terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Texas, without reference to their rules regarding conflicts of law. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts in Austin, Texas in all disputes arising out of or related to the use of the site.
- Mailing Address: Nomadic Matt Inc., 2318 Santa Rosa St, Austin, TX 78702, United States
- Email Address: [email protected]